Oxfordshire County Council
Our main website is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The following online services are still available:
- Apply for a Blue Badge (GOV.UK)
- Apply for a bus pass
- Family Information Directory
- Library catalogue
- Pay a parking fine
- Pay an invoice (via Hampshire County Council)
- Report a problem on the roads and streets (e.g. potholes)
For an adult social care emergency please contact: 0800 833408 (freephone).
For child social care emergencies please contact the MASH on: 01865 323048.
For a highways emergency please contact: 0845 310 1111 (freephone).
Other useful links:
- Community Transport
- NHS Oxfordshire
- Thames Valley Police
- Oxfordshire Association of Local Councils
- Adult Learning Courses